Enactment Date: Oct 26, 2018
HAJIMU is committed to protect any personal information provided voluntarily by you through this website or by other means.
The provided information may include your name, address, e-mail address and other personally identifiable information (collectively, the “Personal Information”).
We are aware that proper management and protection of personal information collected from you are important responsibility in the course of conducting our businesses and services.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will use any of your Personal Information only for the purposes stated in this website, such as to provide you, in response to your requests and inquiries, with certain information tailored to your needs, and to distribute to you corporate documents including annual reports and environmental reports. We will not use the Personal Information for any other purposes without your prior consent.
2. Management of Personal Information
We take appropriate measures to prevent leakage or outflow of the Personal Information.
3. Usage of Personal Information
When the Company collects personal information, it will, in advance, specify the purpose of use , and clearly state, notify or announce to the person of such purpose. When information collected is considered to be special care-required personal information, the Company will obtain persons’ consent.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose the Personal Information to any third party without your prior consent except in the following cases:
- when required by the applicable laws and regulations.
- when it is necessary to protect human life, limb or property, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
- when it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the nurturing of children, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain your consent.
- when a national institution or local public organization, or a fiduciary thereof is obligated to cooperate with the execution of a statutory mission, and where there is a possibility of interfering with such execution by obtaining your consent.
- where the Personal Information is provided to the companies listed in item (5) herein.
5. Sharing of the Personal Information
To enable us to provide appropriate information tailored to your needs, in the event that your requests and inquiries are only in relation to products or services dealt with by those companies which we own a shareholding,then we will share the Personal Information with these companies set forth above. We undertake the full responsibility for handling of the Personal Information when sharing it with the above companies.
6. Revision of this policy
This policy may be changed as needed from time to time in accordance with changes to the applicable laws and regulations.
HAJIMU will review this policy periodically through further efforts to improve the protection of personal information.